Changelog: January 2024
- Added Data property to Order and LineItem.
- Added Filter support for Predictions.
- Added Recently Purchased and Viewed Filters for Companies (B2B functionality).
- Added support for comparing with MultiCurrency values in all ObjectValueConditions.
- Added support for Range facets for data objects
- Added an option to configure the decay of relations between entities.
- Made it possible to have Classification keys influence personalization independently of their combination with other keys.
- Product search: Added the option to configure promoted variants, often referred to as "Default variant(s)". This is useful for ensuring that the variants you wish to have displayed, gets chosen - unless a non-promoted variant of a given product is a better textual match for a term provided in the request.
- Search: Improved consistency in search results by maintaining the same ordering of results when a user reloads/re-visits the same search result multiple times. This is relevant when the user visits individual elements in the results, or adds anything to their shopping cart. Relewise now ensures that results do not move around when a user visits a details page from a search results page, and then navigates back to the search results page.
- Fixed a bug where Sales- and View statistics for entities in MyRelewise would not show for datasets that did not use classifications.
- Fixed an error for DataObjectCollection Facets where keys had different types than expected.
- Added link from Search Result Modifiers page to documentation article in footer.
- Added link from Search Term Modifiers page to documentation article in footer.
- Added new accordion to product overlays, that shows non-anonymous Sales- and View statistics.
- Added support for selecting Category Scope for Category Id filters.
- Added validation messages directly from the API, instead of returning a generic error message.
- Added View statistics on content entities.
- If a user has been disabled due to inactivity, this user can now be Enabled through the 'Forgot Password'-flow.
- Updated the Synonyms interface to be in line with the rest of MyRelewise. No new features, just a facelift.
- Fixed a bug where interacting with dropdowns inside modals would cause the modal to close in Firefox.
- Fixed a bug where opening a modal on top of a modal would scroll to the top of the page.
- Fixed an issue with updating multidirectional synonyms in the new design.
- Fixed incorrect handling of Locations with the same name but different casing, by making tabs case sensitive.
- Fixed lines not breaking properly for longs strings in the Entity viewer, in order to improve readability.
- Fixed the information being displayed on the Search Analytics page, when no data was being captured on the dataset, to correctly reflect the timespan where data has being saved on the dataset.
- .NET Client: Added improved ValidationProblemDetailsException for response type Bad Request, with additional information about the validation errors that occurred.
- Introducing the official Relewise Shopify App, which connects your shopify catalog with Relewise! Find it here.
- Added a new Webhook Service for updating content entities in a generic format. Find it here.
- JS SDK: Fixed MulitlingualCollection including the wrong type in generated requests.
- PHP SDK: Fixed that Channel had the wrong constructor.
- Web Components: Better handling of pressing ENTER when a product is selected in search overlay.
- Web Components: Fixed a bug where Boolean facets could not be unselected.
- Web Components: Fixed a bug where Double and String facet values could not be unselected.
- Added a page that describes the Relewise onboarding process, available here.
- Added a question to the General FAQ regarding the tracking of return orders, and why you shouldn't do it. Available here.
- Added clarification on our Slack workspace policy to our Slack support page
- Added documentation describing the integration of historical order data to Relewise during implementation of behavioral tracking. Available here.
- Added documentation for Category Scopes, which help define the categories from which Relewise should filter recommendation results. Available here.
- Added documentation for the content webhook api. Available here.
- Added examples of full and delta product integration for .NET. Available here.
- Added examples of full and delta product integration for PHP. Available here.
- Added examples of full and delta product integration for TS/JS. Available here.
- Added information about Filters for search and recommendations.
- Added Sleeknote and HeyLoyalty to our Third Party Integrations page.
- Improved descriptions, including some common use cases, for the Tracking type table found on the Implementation Steps page.
- Updated our Data Provider Agreement to the English version, found on our Privacy page.
- Moved "Behavioural Tracking", "Search", "Merchandising", "Triggers" and "Analyzers" to 1st level navigation.
- Moved Support, FAQ, and Troubleshooting to their own category in the sidebar navigation.
- Updated the Behavioral Tracking page with additional info about GDPR compliance, historical order data, and sundry text modernizations.
- Fixed Glossary items not showing up on page navigation menu