Changelog: December 2023
- API Keys: Split Tracking into Behavioral Tracking and Integration to make it easier for developers to choose the correct permissions.
- Merchandising: Made it possible to change language while viewing the details for a rule, in order to allow for better search and display if current selections are not available within the chosen language.
- Merchandising: Made it possible to use Data Filters for all supported Entity types. Read more about using filters in merchandising here.
- Fixed incorrect autocomplete hint in the password field on the login page.
- Shopify integration: Added features to the integration to allow importing content pages and blogs.
- Web components: Added a new
relewise-product-recommendation-batcherto enable batching product recommendation requests for better performance and personalization.
- Web Components: Typescript types now generate correctly.
- Added a section for Relewise's monthly changelogs, available here.
- Added a Toolbox page to the Documentation, which will host code snippets for common usecases. Available here.
- Added documentation detailing how to add filter conditions to Merchandising rules in MyRelewise, such as specifying category IDs to be affected. Available here.
- Added documentation for Company entities, available here.
- Added documentation for the Search Result Modifiers UI in MyRelewise, available here.
- Added documentation for the Search Term Modifiers UI in MyRelewise, available here.
- Added documentation of Web Components, available here.
- Fixed navigation of the free trial documentation by moving the section to the sidebar.