Changelog: October 2023
- Added opportunity for OPT-IN automatic pruning/deleting of entities (e.g. products, contents, brands etc.) with no updates or behavioral data for X number of days.
- Improved indexing of unit-dimensions and numeric values, including better support for fractions, dimensions such as 10x20x50
- Added possibility to configure match-types on field level in index configuration
- Improved compression-ratio for json response payloads by 15%
- Expanded recommendation settings with PrioritizeResultsNotRecommendedWithinSeconds, which should overrule dataset settings
- Added support for CRUD operations on Company entities via CompanyUpdate and CompanyAdministrativeAction
- Fixed number of matched words count in combined match searches not calculating correctly
- Fixed CombinedMatchSearcher erroneously combining two numbers into one; i.e. "1 2" becoming "12"
- Fixed invalid cast exception and logic in DataFilter for nested object paths
- Cleared up targeting wording on Filter Rules to make it clearer that you are filtering out entities
- Added interface to handle search term modifier rules
- Fixed bug where enabling negation on Datafilters did not persist
- Fixed a visual bug on large modals
- Added support for response payload compression in .NET client (enabled by default, only applicable when UseFastBinarySerializer is set to false which is not recommended)
- Demo Store - Added debounce on typeahead search
- JS SDK - Added support for request cancellation
- .NET Client: Added support for Company-entities, including User <> Company relations and explicit Company updates/administrations
- .NET Client: Added support for new MatchType configuration on Search Index fields, to indicate how data in a given field may be searched
- .NET Client: Added support for new recommendation request options to override the default settings on whether to ensure distinct results across requests for the same user within a short timespan (This feature requires a "User" to be provided in the request)
- Web Components: Added a Product Search Overlay Component
- Web Components: Improved developer experience for web component integration
- PHP SDK: Changed the creator methods of
- Web Components - Improved styling by removing wrapper divs in recommendations
- PHP SDK: Fixed that some parameters were overwritten with default values in constructors.
- Added example of batched product search request in .NET
- Added example of batched product search request in TypeScript
- Added example of product category search in TypeScript
- Expanded documentation for
- Added TS documentation on how to perform a brand view
- Added TS examples on how to specify channels on a User
- Added an overview of third party integrations into Relewise, which can be found here
- Added documentation for how to add a Klaviyo ID to the User object, for use in integration with Klaviyo.
- Added documentation for Recommendation Settings, including newly released
- Added an example of Content Integration on the Best Practice page
- Updated example of product category search request in .NET
- Updated PHP Examples to fit the changes made in Version 2.0.0 of the SDK.
- Updated the MyRelewise -> Entities page to reflect the new UI changes
- Updated the MyRelewise -> Settings page to reflect the new UI changes
- Improved various code examples